An historic castle in a beautifully unspoiled setting, Glentruim is the perfect place to say ‘I Do’.
We are lucky enough to have our own charming lodge in the Walled Garden in the grounds of Glentruim, where we can host intimate ceremonies for up to 70 guests. Alternatively, there is a selection of picturesque churches nearby, of all denominations.
Whether you dream of a champagne reception in our elegant orangery, a marquee on the lawn, or woodland drinks with lanterns twinkling in the trees, let us make your special day unforgettable.
We work closely with a network of hand-picked partners, each chosen for their expertise and shared commitment to the finest quality. From florists to caterers, and wedding bands to photographers, we work only with the very best, and to ensure that every detail is carefully considered and beautifully executed.
The Venue: All this could be yours…
The exclusive use of the castle & cottages from noon on day of arrival to 11am on day of departure
- Breakfast hamper and bottle of wine in each of the properties
- The use of the entire grounds and the gardens
- The lovely Garden Room in the Walled Garden for the marriage ceremony or any other location of your choice on the estate
- Flowers in all the main castle reception rooms
- All crockery, white linen and glassware for the reception(upgrade available)
- All tables and chairs in the Orangery for the reception
- Place settings
- Guest table plan
- Our own Master of Ceremonies
- Silver cake stand and knife
- Housekeeping and waiting staff on wedding day
- Event set up
Our wedding coordinator will assist you with your individual requirements, however, there are costs associated with the following:
- Marriage license fees
- All catering
- All beverages
- Wedding cake & favours
- All bridal party flowers and table decorations
- Coloured chair sashes, napkins & table runners – if required
- Entertainment – Piper/pianist/band etc
- Marquee or tipi hire and associated catering and loo hire and equipment