"We saw an amazing amount of wildlife including a golden eagle, masses of red deer, a mountain hare and red squirrels just outside the window and most amazing of all a wild cat on the border of the grounds. An unforgettable holiday!"
Tucked away behind the stable block, Laundry Cottage is delightfully private, with its own breath-taking views down the Spey Valley to the tiny village of Laggan.
Our most romantic hide-away, Laundry Cottage is a one-bedroom haven for couples looking to escape it all. Fitted with a cosy woodburning stove, a beautiful sitting room and a kingsized bedroom, it is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Your only companions will be the red squirrels, pheasants and brown hares that are regular early morning visitors to your private garden outside.
- Sleeps 2 persons
- Spacious Living Area
- Well-equipped Kitchen / Diner
- Car-parking for up to 2 vehicles
- Private garden with furniture
- Use of 53-acre wood and parkland
Kitchen / Diner
- Kitchen / Diner
- Electric oven / ceramic hob
- Washer / dryer
- Flat Screen TV with Freeview
- DVD Player
- Wide selection of DVDs, games & books
- Free Wi-Fi
Bedrooms & Beddings
- 1x King-size bedroom
- Luxury linen
- Extra linen / bedding & pillows on request
- Travel cot on request
- Large, free-standing bath
- Corner shower