"A lovely clean, well equipped cottage, we can absolutely recommend this property. Great location, with peaceful surroundings and lots of wildlife. Everything was provided which you could need and a warm welcome"
Originally part of the Glentruim Estate Stables; Coach House has lost none of its rustic charm, but has been updated to create a luxuriously comfortable and cosy retreat for four.
With solid oak floors throughout the beautifully designed kitchen and sitting room, and a warming, woodburning stove to relax beside, this is the perfect place to unwind and watch red squirrels foraging for food in the surrounding trees.
"A home from home with a touch of luxury, with everything in it's very own place. What a hidden gem!"
- Sleeps 4 persons
- Spacious Living Area
- Well-equipped Kitchen / Diner
- Car-parking for up to 2 vehicles
- Private garden with furniture
- Use of 53-acre wood and parkland
Bedrooms & Beddings
- 1x King-size bedroom
- 1x Twin bedroom (with en-suite shower)
- Luxury linen
- Extra linen / bedding & pillows on request
- Travel cot on request
"The Coach House was well presented, everything you need for a relaxing break."
- Flat Screen TV with Freeview
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD Player
- Wide selection of DVDs, games & books
Kitchen / Diner
- Electric oven / ceramic hob
- Washer / dryer
- Large, free-standing bath
- Luxury towels